Designed to fit larger seating areas, the Starfire Designs 72" x 40" Copper Canyon Gas Fire Pit is sure to impact your decor. The contemporary design of this rectangle fire pit is 100% handmade right here in California. We start from scratch, with sheets of high quality hammer-tone copper. We then cut and fold each copper sheet, build a custom high quality stainless steel burner, finish the copper with oil-rubbed bronze, and finally, add a durable clear coat and wax seal that keeps this fire pit looking beautiful for years to come.
The Copper Canyon comes standard with a high quality 304 stainless steel pan and H-burner, and utilizes a flex-line that allows for easy installation and versatility. The 72" Copper Canyon fire pit can be used to burn lava rock or 120 lbs of fire glass. We include 120 lbs of our highly popular Starfire Glass (specific color indicated in the What's Included section) with this fire pit, and offer a variety of other colors and styles of fire glass should you be looking for something different to fill your fire feature. It is available for use with a stubbed natural gas or propane line. Alternatively, we also offer LPT models designed to fit a liquid propane tank cylinder (sold separately) inside of the base. Be sure to keep your fire feature covered while it is not in use. Not only does it keep it looking clean and new, it also protects it from the sun, rain, snow, and debris. Using your cover on a regular basis will ensure an impressive looking fire feature for years to come.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 100% Genuine Copper Shell with Machine Hammered Texture
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish with Clear Coat and Wax Seal
- Features Whistle-Free Stainless Steel Flex Line
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Best Selling Starfire Brand Fire Glass Included
- Protective Fabric Cover Included
- Handmade in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Match Lit, Push Button, AWEIS, and CSA Certified Ignitions Available
- Natural Gas, Propane Gas Hardline, and Liquid Propane Tank (LPT) Models Available
- Standard and CSA Electronic Ignition Types Include 48" H-Burner: Up to 200k BTUs
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 30" H-Burner: Up to 65k BTUs
- LPT Models Rated: Up to 90k BTUs
- Non-LPT Dimensions: 72" L x 40" W x 18" H
- LPT Dimensions: 72" L x 40" W x 22" H
Ignition Upgrades Explained:
Push Button Spark Ignition: Turning your Copper Canyon gas source on is very simple with a push button spark ignition burner system installed.
All Weather Electronic Ignition System: This top-of-the-line AWEIS is designed to withstand high winds and features waterproof gas valves, so that it will not easily go out or be effected by water, debris, or any other extreme weather. The AWEIS includes important safety defaults, a hot surface ignition, and a stainless steel heat shield.
HPC CSA Approved Electronic Ignition System: Upgrade to a CSA certified electronic ignition system. It's fully automated and features a hot surface ignitor with overheat auto shutoff. This rectangle pan with h-burner combo arrives fully assembled and ready to install.