Please Note: Multiple bases may be required depending on the weight of your umbrella. Please reference the Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for umbrella model compatibility and minimum weight safety requirements.
Secure your Shademaker umbrella with the Shademaker Steel Umbrella Base 50 lb Weight giving you just the right amount of weight needed. It's important that you select the right base weight for your particular umbrella, as there is nothing quite as important as safety.
The Shademaker Steel Umbrella Base 50 lb Weight is a solid heavy-duty steel base weight that will stand up to the elements, without fail. These weights can be used with the umbrellas from the Libra collection. Carefully determine just how much weight your umbrella needs to be safety secured and add as many of the stacked 50 pound weights as you need. This is a low-maintenance weight that will stand up to what nature may send its way, even on those blustery spring days.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Heavy-Duty Solid Steel Base
- For Use With Libra Style Umbrellas from Shademaker
- Intended for Use as Top Weight Only
- Please See Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for Umbrella Model Compatbility and Minimum Weight Requirements
- Overall Round Dimensions: 17" W x 17" D x 0.675" H
- Overall Square Dimensions: 19" Dia x 0.675" H