Please Note: Multiple bases may be required depending on the weight of your umbrella. Please reference the Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for umbrella model compatibility and minimum weight safety requirements.
Use the Shademaker Steel Umbrella Base 125 lb Weight to achieve just the right base weight required for your Shademaker patio umbrella. In order to safely anchor your umbrella you need to use the right base weight. This 125 lb weight can help you to get to the required weight, even for the largest umbrellas in the Shademaker catalog.
The Shademaker Steel Umbrella Base 125 lb Weight is made using heavy-duty steel that will effortlessly stand up to the elements that it'll face year-round. This base is offered in both a square or round base, to match well with your octagon or square canopy. Don't let a poorly secured patio umbrella put a damper on a good time. Secure your umbrella to the base and keep safety as your number one priority for guests, family, and friends.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Heavy-Duty Solid Steel Base
- 125 lb Weight
- For Use With Libra Style Umbrellas
- Please See Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for Umbrella Model Compatbility and Minimum Weight Requirements
- Overall Round Dimensions: 27" Dia x 0.675" H
- Overall Square Dimensions: 24" W x 24" D x 0.675" H