Please Note: Multiple bases may be required depending on the weight of your umbrella. Please reference the Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for umbrella model compatibility and minimum weight safety requirements.
The Shademaker Steel Umbrella Base 100 lb Weight offers you the stable anchor that you need to help secure your outdoor patio umbrella. It's important that you select the weight for your particular umbrella, so that you get it secured just the right way that it needs to be. Failing to adequately secure your umbrella poses a safety risk to your guests, family, and friends.
The Shademaker Steel Umbrella Base 100 lb Weight is available to best suit the style of umbrella that you are securing. Made using heavy-duty steel, this solid steel base weight can be used with your choice in umbrella from the Libra collection. You will find that the durable steel construction of these weights not only ensures they stand up to the elements, but they will also ensure that your umbrella is secured just the right way. This 100 pound base weight can be used with the Shademaker Zeus Base and will ensure that your umbrella is safely anchored so that you can freely enjoy your time outdoors.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Heavy-Duty Solid Steel Base
- For Use With Libra Style Umbrellas
- Square Model Can be Used With Zeus Base
- Please See Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for Umbrella Model Compatbility and Minimum Weight Requirements
- Overall Round Dimensions: 27" Dia x 0.675" H
- Overall Round Dimensions: 24" W x 24" D x 0.675" H