Please Note: Multiple bases may be required depending on the weight of your umbrella. Please reference the Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for umbrella model compatibility and minimum weight safety requirements.
With the Shademaker Geomet Steel Umbrella Base Weight you will be able to easily secure and anchor your Shademaker umbrella. Each of the umbrellas in the Shademaker catalog require a minimum base weight in order to ensure that they are going to stay in place securely and ensure that they will stand up to both daily use and a good strong blustery day.
The Shademaker Geomet Steel Umbrella Base Weight works well to help secure the umbrellas from the Astral-TC, Orion, Polaris, and Sirius collections. This weather-resistant base weight is over 213 pounds, and will offer the right secure anchoring that you need for your Shademaker patio umbrella. It is a heavy-duty powder-coated metal base that will not readily budge once it has been secured in place correctly.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Helps Secure Umbrella in Place
- Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Metal Base
- Weighs 213 lbs
- For Use With Astral-TC, Orion, Polaris, and Sirius Umbrellas
- Please See Base Weight Matrix Specifications Sheet for Umbrella Model Compatbility and Minimum Weight Requirements
- Required Shademaker Adapter Plate for Base Weights Sold Separately
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 36" D x 0.6" H