A Round Stainless Steel Fire Ring is an essential component if you are looking to add a practical and attractive element to your outdoor gas fire pit. Burner ports staggered along the surface are purposefully aligned unevenly to create the appearance of a bigger flame pattern, getting the most out of your gas flow. This fire ring is made of durable 304 stainless steel, making it resistant to rust and corrosion as well as easy to clean. It features a raised hub above the centric rings, which prevent water from entering the valve or gas line. This allows your burner to last far into the future, as well as making it safer to use. Choose between natural gas or propane options to best suit your outdoor living space. Propane options include the appropriate air mixer and fittings, which are necessary for optimal gas flow and proper combustion to get your fire going. Alternatively, high capacity options--which are built to handle more heat--are also available and are made with a larger hub and tubing, giving the appearance of a bigger flame that can make evenings by the fire all the more memorable. No matter which option or size you choose, there's no doubt that this Round Stainless Steel Fire Ring is ideal for round fire pits or for fixtures that would be complemented by an eccentric blazing centerpiece.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- Round Shaped Design
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 6" Standard Capacity Rated Up to 60,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 12" Standard Capacity Rated Up to 90,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" and 24" Standard Capacity Rated Up to 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Standard Capacity and 24", 30", 36", and 48" High Capacity Rated Up to 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Staggered Burner Ports Creates Appearance of a Larger Flame Pattern
- Raised Hub Design with FPT Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas Use
- Outdoor Use Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner Ring (Propane Options Also Include Air Mixer and Fittings)
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions