To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
To achieve a completely realistic and natural-looking gas fire in your island or peninsula fireplace, look no further than the Real Fyre Vented GX45 See-Thru Fireplace Burner. Ideal for use in multi-view fireplaces, this burner can bring the heat and transform your messy solid-burning fireplace into an easy-to-use gas setup. With this burner and a gorgeous set of gas logs (sold separately), you will be well on your way to a glittering fire with little prep and upkeep. After the initial installation, this burner will do the work for you in the chilly weather months. Enjoy a blazing fire in your see-thru fireplace without ever touching a piece of firewood.
Featuring the same burner as the G45-2, the GX45-2 burner system features a heavy duty grate instead of the standard. This heavy-duty grate allows you to utilize thicker logs in your fireplace setup without crowding your grate. This burner is available with either natural gas or propane options (propane systems include required SPK safety pilot kit) and is configurable by size. With Real Fyre's 10 Year Limited Warranty, you can rest assured knowing your burner will be blazing bright for years to come.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ideal for Use with Multi-View Fireplaces
- Compatible with Real Fyre See-Thru Gas Log Sets and Most Controls
- Offers 80k-90k BTUs for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 65k-75k BTUs for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Includes Burner, Heavy Duty Grate, Burner Clips, Flex Connector Kit, and Damper Clamp
- Glowing Embers Create a Realistic Look
- Sand (for Natural Gas) or Vermiculite (for Propane) are Included
- Safety Pilot Kit Included with Propane Model
- Please See Owner's Manual for Sizing and Other Details
- 10 Year Limited Warranty Included
- Logs Sold Separately
- Remote Control Sold Separately