To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Spend more time indulging in full relaxation mode with the convenience that the Real Fyre Vented G52 Stainless Steel Fireplace Burner has to offer. Eliminate the need for poker tools and shovels and the hassle of cleaning up messy ash simply by transforming your wood burning fireplace into a gas-burning fireplace. Enjoy more robust flames as this dual-tiered burner system's stainless steel booster grid optimizes the flame's intensity and brilliant glow. This means you can enjoy a more full-bodied, fiery display sure to impress.
Compared to other vented burners, this model utilizes fewer BTUs--in other words, less fuel--to ensure you a long-term and cost-effective investment meant to be enjoy for years to come. Achieve the timeless appeal of a real wood burning fireplace as the included embers glow red to mimic the appearance of a dying fire. Complete your indoor or outdoor project with some vented gas logs (sold separately) crowning your fireplace burner.
Please note: The G52 Stainless Steel Fireplace Burner is compatible exclusively with the Real Fyre Charred Evergreen Oak (ENO), Charred Evergreen Split Oak (ENS), Colonial Oak (COLO), and Burnt Aspen (BTA) Vented Gas Logs only (sold separately).
- FREE SHIPPING
- Uses Fewer BTUs (Less Fuel) for a Cost-Effective Investment
- 18"/20" Burner System for Natural Gas Offers 46k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24"/30" Burner System for Natural Gas Offers 55k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18"/20" Standing Pilot Burner System for Propane Offers 36k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24"/30" Standing Pilot Burner System for Propane Offers 46k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Dual-Tiered Burner System with Stainless Steel Booster Grid for Radiant Fuller Flames
- For Use in Indoor/Outdoor Vented Fireplaces
- Match Lit (NG Only) or Standing Pilot with Manual Valve (NG and LP) Ignition Options Available
- CSA Certified and ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Burner, Radiant Stainless Steel Booster Grid, Custom Grate, Platinum Embers, Glowing Embers, Sand (Natural Gas Models Only) or Vermiculite (Propane Models Only), Connector Kit with Damper Clamp
- Compatible with the Charred Evergreen Oak (ENO), Charred Evergreen Split Oak (ENS), Colonial Oak (COLO), and Burnt Aspen (BTA) Vented Logs Only (Sold Separately)
- Please See Owners Manual for Dimensions