Real Fyre Vented G52 Stainless Steel Fireplace Burner
SPECIAL ORDER | Ships In 7-8 Weeks
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Radiant Stainless Steel Booster Grid
- Custom Grate
- Flex Connector Kit
- Damper Clamp
- Platinum Embers
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (Natural Gas Models Only) or Vermiculite (Propane Models Only)
Please Note: We recommend Real Fyre Vented Logs for use with Real Fyre Vented Burners. Gas logs are sold separately.
|Width||Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions|
|Weight||34 lbs, 37 lbs, 38 lbs, 41 lbs|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Certification||ANSI Cerified, CSA Certified|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Ignition||Match Lit, Standing Pilot with Manual Valve|
|Heat Output||NG: 46k - 55k BTUs, LP: 36k - 46k BTUs (Dependent on Burner Size and Gas Input)|
To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Spend more time indulging in full relaxation mode with the convenience that the Real Fyre Vented G52 Stainless Steel Fireplace Burner has to offer. Eliminate the need for poker tools and shovels and the hassle of cleaning up messy ash simply by transforming your wood burning fireplace into a gas-burning fireplace. Enjoy more robust flames as this dual-tiered burner system's stainless steel booster grid optimizes the flame's intensity and brilliant glow. This means you can enjoy a more full-bodied, fiery display sure to impress.
Compared to other vented burners, this model utilizes fewer BTUs--in other words, less fuel--to ensure you a long-term and cost-effective investment meant to be enjoy for years to come. Achieve the timeless appeal of a real wood burning fireplace as the included embers glow red to mimic the appearance of a dying fire. Complete your indoor or outdoor project with some vented gas logs (sold separately) crowning your fireplace burner.
Please note: The G52 Stainless Steel Fireplace Burner is compatible exclusively with the Real Fyre Charred Evergreen Oak (ENO), Charred Evergreen Split Oak (ENS), Colonial Oak (COLO), and Burnt Aspen (BTA) Vented Gas Logs only (sold separately).
- Uses Fewer BTUs (Less Fuel) for a Cost-Effective Investment
- 18"/20" Burner System for Natural Gas Offers 46k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24"/30" Burner System for Natural Gas Offers 55k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18"/20" Standing Pilot Burner System for Propane Offers 36k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24"/30" Standing Pilot Burner System for Propane Offers 46k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Dual-Tiered Burner System with Stainless Steel Booster Grid for Radiant Fuller Flames
- For Use in Indoor/Outdoor Vented Fireplaces
- Match Lit (NG Only) or Standing Pilot with Manual Valve (NG and LP) Ignition Options Available
- CSA Certified and ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Burner, Radiant Stainless Steel Booster Grid, Custom Grate, Platinum Embers, Glowing Embers, Sand (Natural Gas Models Only) or Vermiculite (Propane Models Only), Connector Kit with Damper Clamp
- Compatible with the Charred Evergreen Oak (ENO), Charred Evergreen Split Oak (ENS), Colonial Oak (COLO), and Burnt Aspen (BTA) Vented Logs Only (Sold Separately)
- Please See Owners Manual for Dimensions
Dimensions & Details
- Weight: 34 lbs, 37 lbs, 38 lbs, 41 lbs
- Heat Output: NG: 46k - 55k BTUs, LP: 36k - 46k BTUs (Dependent on Burner Size and Gas Input)
- Fuel Type: Propane, Natural Gas
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, Standing Pilot with Manual Valve
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via Ground delivery.
This item is not eligible for returns.