To determine the correct size burner for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Prolong your gatherings throughout chilly evenings with the Real Fyre Vented G45 Glass Fireplace Burner illuminating a cozy, warm fire. This burner will be the perfect addition for furnishing your firebox with a radiating glow of soft yellows and orange hues that are sure to impress. Relish great flame height accentuated by the glitter of gorgeous fire glass with this burner specially designed for glass fire media. Take pleasure in maximum flame impact when you add the included white sand (or vermiculite for propane) to the base of your burner. Adorn the stainless steel screen with our wide selection of fire glass media (sold separately) for an enchanting aesthetic that will surely enhance and complement beautiful dancing flames.
Choose from a selection of ANSI Certified Ignition System upgrades available to complete your fireplace needs. Configurable by fuel, ignition upgrade options, and size, this burner can take your dirty wood-burning fireplace to sparkling new heights of elegance. With a 10 Year limited warranty from Real Fyre, there is no question that your burner is protected. Choose your fire glass (sold separately) to compliment your existing decor, or choose to experiment with a daring pop of color.
- Enjoy the Brilliant Shine of Glittering Fire Glass
- Features "T" Shaped Flame Ports for a More Robust Flame
- Compatible with Glass Fire Media Only
- Provides a Beautiful Sea of Flames with an Extra Deep Appearance
- Offers 35k-120k BTUs for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 28k-105k BTUs for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Includes Burner Pan, Connector Kit, Damper Clamp, and Stainless Steel Glass Screen
- Add the Included Vermiculite (for Propane Models) or White Sand (for Natural Gas Models) to Your Burner for Added Drama and Effect
- Please See Owner's Manual for Sizing and Other Details
- 10 Year Limited Warranty Included
- Media Sold Separately
- Match Lit Ignition and Safety Pilot Ignition Do Not Include Remote Control