To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Specially designed to produce higher, fuller flames, the Real Fyre Vented G31 Fireplace Burner opens up a whole new world of convenience. Imagine massive, robust fires on demand in your formerly solid-burning fireplace. Install this burner into your existing wood-burning fireplace, and you will never have to worry about the mess and hassle of soot and logs. By adding stunningly realistic Real Fyre gas logs (sold separately), you can have all of the beauty and elegance of a traditional fire, with the user-friendly aspect of gas. With its three tier system, the G31 burner creates a more natural looking flame that dances beautifully amongst your gas logs.
With its compact footprint and three tiers, the G31 burner will fill your fireplace with the most beautiful flames. The G31 features a ceramic panel in front that will reflect your included glowing embers and bryte coals, giving the illusion of a long-burning fire in a well-used hearth. With Real Fyre's 10 Year Limited Warranty, you can rest assured that your burner will be burning bright for years to come. Despite its larger flame, this burner uses fewer BTUs (less fuel) than other vented burners of its kind, saving you money overall.
PLEASE NOTE: Compatible with Real Fyre Mountain Crest Oak (MCO) and Mountain Crest Split Oak (MCS) only.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Three-Tiered Design Creates a Fuller-Bodied Fire
- Features a Reflective Ceramic Front Panel for Added Dimension
- Offers 20k-85k BTUs for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 21k-60k BTUs for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Includes Burner, Front Panel, Grate, Connector Kit, and Damper Clamp
- ANSI Certified Ignition Systems with Remotes Available
- Glowing Embers and Bryte Coals Create a Realistic Look
- Sand (for Natural Gas) or Vermiculite (for Propane) are Included
- Please See Owner's Manual for Sizing and Other Details
- 10 Year Limited Warranty Included
- Logs Sold Separately
- Match Lit and Basic Safety Pilot Kit Ignitions Do Not Include Remote Control