For a set of logs that look good from every angle, look no further than the Real Fyre Vented Charred American Oak See-Thru Gas Logs. Ideal for peninsula or island fireplaces, this gas log set is designed to be viewable from not only the front, but also the back and sides. Easily transform your formerly solid-burning fireplace into a convenient gas-burning setup with the help of a Real Fyre gas burner (sold separately) and these beautifully realistic gas logs. Throw your dirty fireplace poker in the trash, and clear out your firewood pile, because these just might be the last set of gas logs you ever buy.
These multi-view logs are hand-painted with care by skilled artisans using real oak samples for reference. This care and attention to detail make these logs a stunning centerpiece to your indoor living space. Real Fyre offers an incredible Lifetime Warranty on all their gas logs, so you can rest assured that your gas logs will be around for years to come. Made from fiber-reinforced refractory ceramic, each log has steel rods running throughout for added stability and support. Place some of the included glowing embers around your gas logs to recreate the look of a long-burning fire. These logs are designed to be used exclusively with Real Fyre G45-2 See-Thru burners.
The Charred American Oak See-Thru Gas Logs are designed to be used with these Real Fyre Burners: G45-2, G45-2-SS (Stainless Steel Pan)
- FREE SHIPPING
- Compatible with Real Fyre G45-2 and G45-2-SS (Stainless Steel Pan) Burners Only
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Features an Incredible Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-Painted for Added Realism
- Realistic Charred Oak Finish
- Crafted from Fiber-Reinforced Refractory Ceramic with Steel Rods for Extra Support
- Hand-Crafted from Real Wood Samples
- Log Set Includes an Ember Screen and Glowing Embers
- Burner System is Sold Separately