Light your wood-burning fireplace with the convenience of gas with the Real Fyre Gasaver Gas Log Lighter. Using less gas than traditional gas log lighters, this ingenious tool can save you the time and frustration involved in starting a blazing fire with wood logs. This log lighter is designed to be used in a solid-burning fireplace with a natural gas line. For a glorious blazing fire in minutes, just add your logs to your fireplace grate and turn up the gas. Toss a lit match into the fireplace and watch as flames engulf your logs in seconds. After your logs have caught, turn off the gas to your log lighter and enjoy a crackling wood-burning fire. You'll never have to worry about kindling or stuffing newspaper between your logs again. This log lighter is designed to be used in a solid-burning fireplace with a natural gas line only.
- Designed to be Used in a Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Uses Less Gas than Traditional Log Lighters
- Light your Wood Logs with the Convenience of Gas
- Never Worry About Kindling or Stuffing Newspaper Between Logs
- Compatible with a Natural Gas Line Only
- Features a 1/2" Thread
- Dimensions: 18" L