To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Convenience packed all into one, the Real Fyre Fyreside Vented Live Oak Gas Log Set combines the needed logs and gas burner together to simplify your shopping experience. Efficient, beautiful, and affordable--this set is designed exclusively for the homebuilder in mind. Enjoy bright yellow flames as the burner delivers a heat output from 39,000 to 90,000 BTUs (dependent on gas input, fuel, and burner size). The burner pan makes a wonderful bed for the included embers, which are made of a synthetic blend that glow red to mimic the remainders of a dying fire.
Retaining the appearance of a natural wood burning fireplace is easy with the grate's prongs supporting the weight and beauty of the logs. Yet, unlike the traditional wood burning fireplace, a gas fireplace offers the benefit of having little to no maintenance. These vented gas logs are made from fiber-enhanced refractory ceramic and are reinforced with steel rods to ensure they can withstand the heat of the flames, without burning. Made in the USA, the textured grooves and wood knots are hand-painted by artisans to capture nature in a modern way. With what you need to start a roaring fire, the Real Fyre Fyreside Vented Live Oak Gas Log Set has you covered.
Please note: Propane models include a safety pilot. If you wish to add a safety pilot kit to your natural gas model, you will need to purchase the SPK-26 (sold separately).
- 18" Model Offers 39k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Model Offers 75k BTUs (NG) / 50k BTUs (LP) (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Model Offers 90k BTUs (NG) / 65k BTUs (LP) (Dependent on Gas Input
- Match Lit Ignition System (Propane Models Include a Required Safety Pilot Kit)
- Logs Made from Fiber-Enhanced Refractory Ceramic
- Steel Reinforced Rods in Logs Add to Structural Integrity
- For Use in Indoor Vented Fireplaces Only
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Logs / 2 Year Limited Warranty on Burner Assembly
- Includes Six (6) Vented Logs, Ember Burner, Grate, Embers, Damper Clamp, Burner Clips, Sand (Natural Gas Models Only) or Vermiculite (Propane Models Only), and Required Safety Pilot Kit (Propane Models Only)
- Real Fyre Vented Flex-Connector Kit Sold Separately
- Please See Owners Manual for Dimensions