Get ready for the chilly, crisp nights as the Real Fyre Fyreside Vented Canyon Oak Gas Log Set conveniently combines the needed logs and gas burner together into a single package. Designed just for the homebuilder in mind, this set has what you need to start a roaring fire--all at an affordable price point. Relax fireside as the burner produces a heat output from 39,000 to 90,000 BTUs (dependent on gas input, fuel, and burner size). Sprinkle the included embers, which are made from a synthetic blend, across the pan to simulate the remnants of a dying fire.
Maintain the appeal of a genuine wood burning fireplace as the prongs of the included grate help support your logs securely in place. No need to worry about the fuss of cleaning up messy ash, as the Canyon Oak Gas Logs are made of durable fiber-enhanced refractory ceramic and reinforced with steel rods to ensure their structural integrity. This means they won't burn even when under the heat of the flames. Each piece features a textured profile of grooves and knots that are then hand-painted by artisans to mimic the appearance of the trees they are named after. With efficiency, beauty, and affordability all packed into a single set, this Real Fyre Fyreside Vented Canyon Oak Gas Log Set has you covered.
Please note: Propane models include a safety pilot. If you wish to add a safety pilot kit to your natural gas model, you will need to purchase the SPK-26 (sold separately).
- 18" Model Offers 39k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Model Offers 75k BTUs (NG) / 50k BTUs (LP) (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Model Offers 90k BTUs (NG) / 65k BTUs (LP) (Dependent on Gas Input
- Match Lit Ignition System (Propane Models Include a Required Safety Pilot Kit)
- Logs Made from Fiber-Enhanced Refractory Ceramic
- Steel Reinforced Rods in Logs Add to Structural Integrity
- For Use in Indoor Vented Fireplaces Only
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Logs / 2 Year Limited Warranty on Burner Assembly
- Includes Six (6) Vented Logs, Ember Burner, Grate, Embers, Damper Clamp, Burner Clips, Sand (Natural Gas Models Only) or Vermiculite (Propane Models Only), and Required Safety Pilot Kit (Propane Models Only)
- Real Fyre Vented Flex-Connector Kit Sold Separately
- Compatible Remote Control (RR-1A and VR-1A) Sold Separately
- Please See Owners Manual for Dimensions