To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Simplify your shopping experience with a Real Fyre Fyreside Vent-Free Live Oak Gas Log Set as it conveniently combines the essential log and burner components into a single package. No more cleaning up the messy remnants of ash when you can spend more time around a fiery focal point with family and friends. Easily adjust the heat output on the burner to suit your desired ambiance and enjoy 21,000 BTUs on the low setting or up to 36,000 BTUs on the high setting (dependent on gas input). Included with this ANSI Certified burner is an oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) safety pilot system that will monitor the oxygen levels in the room. Should low levels of oxygen be detected, the safety pilot system will automatically shut the burner system off for added safety and peace of mind.
Achieving the appeal of a traditional wood burning fireplace is a cinch with this set. Crown the grate with the included Live Oak Logs, which feature a textured profile that captures the appearance of the trees they are named for. No need to worry about these logs burning, as their ceramic refractory and steel reinforced rod construction ensures they can withstand high temperatures. To enhance your fireplace even more, sprinkle the included glowing embers on the pan to replicate the look of a dying flame. The structural integrity that Real Fyre maintains on their products, from start to finish, is evident and ensures you can enjoy your investment for years to come.
California residents, please note that vent-free fireplaces are not permitted within the state. Local codes may vary. Some alternatives include vented and electric fireplaces.
To learn more about the safety and installation of your burner, please read the informative owners' manual located in the Documents and Downloads.
These logs are designed for use in solid fuel-burning masonry fireplaces, UL-127 factory-built fireplaces certified for use with vent-free logs, and listed ventless firebox enclosures.
Please note: Propane models include a safety pilot. If you wish to add a safety pilot kit to your natural gas model, you will need to purchase the SPK-26 (sold separately).
- Burner Offers 21k BTUs on Low Setting / 36k BTUs on High Setting (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Manual Ignition or Electronic Ignition Upgrades Available
- Logs Made from Ceramic Refractory
- Steel Reinforced Rods in Logs Add to Structural Integrity
- For Use in Indoor Vent-Free Fireplaces Only
- Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) Safety Pilot Kit Maintains Safety
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Logs / 2 Year Limited Warranty on Burner Assembly
- Includes Seven (7) Vent-Free Logs, Burner with ODS System, Control Valve, Grate, and Embers
- Real Fyre Vent-Free Flex-Connector Kit Sold Separately
- VF9 - 12M Model is Compatible with RR-1A (Sold Separately)
- VF9 - 15M Model is Compatible with VR-1A (Sold Separately)
- Please See Owners Manual for Dimensions