When it comes to basking in the warmth of a glowing fire, the Penta Stainless Steel Burner by Hearth Products Controls is no exception. It has a wholly unique design that gives it many advantages over traditional shaped fire pit burners. The most noticeable advantage is that the penta burner's unique star shape creates a beautiful even flame reminiscent to a campfire-like ambiance. It is made of 304 stainless steel which ensures it can withstand rain, rust, and corrosion. It also features a sealed, raised center gas inlet hub that prevents water from entering the gas line. Its burner ports are drilled and staggered for a more efficient gas flow that produces a beautiful uniform flame pattern. To ensure the burner fits comfortably into your fire pit, there should ideally be at least a few inches of space between the burner and the inner edges of the fire pit. Because natural gas and liquid propane require different air flows to operate, propane models will also include a propane air mixer and the necessary fittings to ensure you can enjoy the flames you crave. But no matter what size or fuel type you choose, adding style to your fire feature comes easy with this Penta Stainless Steel Burner.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- Unique Pentagon Shaped Design
- Produces a Uniform Campfire-like Flame Pattern
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 12" Rated Up to 65,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" Rated Up to 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Rated Up to 200,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Rated Up to 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" and 48" Rated Up to 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Staggered Drilled Burner Ports Positioned at 3 and 9 O' Clock Positions Creates a Seamless Flame Pattern
- Sealed Raised Hub Design with FPT Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas Use
- Outdoor Use Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner (Propane Options Also Include Air Mixer and Fittings)
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).