Enjoy the cozy comforts of a bonfire-like atmosphere plus the spacious benefits of a countertop with an OW Lee 54" Round Occasional Height Richmond Fire Pit Table. This fire feature holds the CSA and ANSI certifications needed for adhering to the safety standards required of commercial settings. Made to withstand the test of time, this heirloom-quality boasts of a heat output up to 60,000 BTUs--perfect for giving your guests a warm place to lounge around.
Expert artisans use weather-resistant materials to craft the Richmond. The durable 304 stainless steel burner is designed for utmost durability against corrosion. At the bottom of the burner pan are several drainage holes designed to let water seep out. This ensures moisture doesn't enter the ports and into the gas line. Rimmed with an ogee edge is a geometric patterned cast aluminum top that offers space for resting your drinks and appetizers. While this fire pit sits too low to store a standard 20 lb propane tank, you can still tuck a horizontal or 11 lb propane tank (sold separately) inside the wrought iron base to enjoy more leg room for all your socializing needs. But if you don't plan on using propane, the Richmond also includes a natural gas conversion kit for free.
Please note: Production of your built-to-order fire pit takes time. Please allow additional time for your heirloom to arrive to its destination.
- Made in USA
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Match Lit Ignition with Safety Auto Shut Off
- Heat Output: Up to 60,000 BTUs
- Hidden Propane Tank Storage and Drawer
- Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- ANSI and CSA Certified Safety
- Powder Coated Iron Base with Cast Aluminum Top
- Holds Approximately 30 lbs of Fire Glass (Sold Separately)
- 20 Year Warranty on Frame, 5 Year Warranty on Finish and Top, 2 Year Warranty on Parts
- Dimensions: 54" Dia. x 19" H