Spoil yourself to a relaxing evening fireside with an OW Lee 54" Round Occasional Height Hammered Copper Fire Pit Table in your personal backyard retreat. Its CSA and ANSI certifications uphold the standards valued in commercial settings, but still makes a wonderful addition for residential areas as well. Spark off social gatherings with a luminous, fiery display. The burner, which is made from rust and corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel, boasts up to 60,000 BTUs--ensuring you and your guests can enjoy the outdoors even on the chilly nights.
Expect to enjoy this USA-made heirloom piece for years upon years. The authentic copper top sports a textured surface of hammered impressions that radiate brilliantly against dancing flames. Its wrought iron base offers substantial durability that is supported by classic ogee edge-styled leveling feet. Look forward to more wiggle room for all your socializing needs as the storage compartment inside the base allows you to hide a horizontal or 11 lb propane tank inside (sold separately). Rest assured that your fire pit will continue to perform at its best as the pan's weep hopes allow for proper drainage if it is ever exposed to rain. Readily shipped for use with propane, this OW Lee 54" Round Occasional Height Hammered Copper Fire Pit Table also includes a natural gas conversion kit for added convenience.
Please note: Because this fire pit is handmade in Texas, please allow additional time for your fire pit to arrive.
- Made in USA
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Match Lit Ignition with Safety Auto Shut Off
- Heat Output: Up to 60,000 BTUs
- Hidden Propane Tank Storage and Drawer
- Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- ANSI and CSA Certified Safety
- Powder Coated Iron Base with Hammered Copper Top
- Holds Approximately 30 lbs of Fire Glass (Sold Separately)
- 20 Year Warranty on Frame, 5 Year Warranty on Finish, 2 Year Warranty on Top and Parts
- Dimensions: 54" Dia. x 19" H