Fit for any get-together, let the OW Lee 36" Round Occasional Height Hammered Copper Fire Pit Table be the star of your entertainment space. Start the night off as dancing flames flicker and sway side to side in the evening. Your guests are certain to enjoy a cozy atmosphere with the 304 stainless steel burner delivering up to 52,000 BTUs (dependent on fuel and gas input).
Expect a durable, long-lasting heirloom from this CSA and ANSI Certified fire pit that is made right here in California. As a reflection of quality craftsmanship, the reddish-brown hammered copper top showcases a textured surface of dimples that reflect beautifully in the light of the flames. A wrought iron base, supported by ogee-inspired leveling feet, offers room for storing a horizontal or 11 lb propane tank inside (sold separately). If your fire pit is ever exposed to the outdoor elements, such as the rain, rest assured that your burner is kept safe from rust and corrosion as the weep holes at the bottom of the pan allow for proper drainage. This hammered copper fire pit is shipped for use with propane, but as an added convenience, comes with a natural gas conversion kit.
Please note: Construction of this built-to-order heirloom takes patience, please allow additional time for your fire pit to arrive.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Made in USA
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Match Lit Ignition with Safety Auto Shut Off
- Heat Output: Up to 48,000 BTUs for LP, and 52,000 BTUs for NG
- Hidden Propane Tank Storage and Drawer
- Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- ANSI and CSA Certified Safety
- Powder Coated Iron Base with Hammered Copper Top
- Holds Approximately 12 lbs of Fire Glass (Sold Separately)
- 20 Year Warranty on Frame, 5 Year Warranty on Finish, 2 Year Warranty on Top and Parts
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 19" H