The 40" Metro Square Fire Pit in a Rust Finish is a beautifully modern addition to your backyard or patio. Imagine gathering with friends and family around the warmth of a fire pit that doubles as a work of art!
Developed by a highly trained team in Germany, new Fluid Concrete Technology is breaking all of the rules when it comes to outdoor fire pit engineering. Made from 95% recycled natural materials, our concrete coating is not only easy on the earth, but it's incredibly lightweight and strong. Your fire pit is built to last!
This fire feature utilizes a pre-installed push button ignition system with flame control. It features a 55 BTU 304 stainless steel burner that will keep you and your guests warm all through the evening. In addition, we also include stainless steel, height-adjustable articulating feet that allows for easy leveling. This fire pit ships set-up for propane, but comes with a natural gas conversion kit.
We offer an optional, practical and stylish, tempered Glass Wind Guard to make your fire pit complete. A wind guard not only adds an attractive element to your fire pit, it also guards the flame and keeps it from blowing out on windy days. This glass guard is also perfect for keeping the flame distanced from small children.
Your 40" Metro Square Fire Pit comes with our naturally beautiful lava rock. If you would like to upgrade the look of your fire feature to something flashy, we have a large selection of optional fire glass that contains many colors, shapes and styles. (Please note: the product images feature optional fire glass in Azuria Fire Beads by Starfire Glass.)
You'll want to protect your new investment so we include a high quality fabric cover with every Metro fire pit. This cover will keep your fire pit looking clean and new for years!
- Free Shipping
- UL Listed 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Rated Up To 55,000 BTUs
- Utilizes Natural Gas or Propane
- Articulating Feet for Easy Leveling
- Comes in an Attractive Urban Bronze Finish
- Impressive Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 40" L x 40" W x 13" H
- Protective Fabric Cover Included
Starfire Direct Concrete Features:
- Weather Resistant - Fluid Concrete is resistant to water, fire, insects, termites, mold, and mildew.
- Freeze & Thaw Resistant - Fully cured, non-hydraulic concrete does not retain water, meaning it is resistant to freezing and thawing. It also withstands extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Non-Toxic - Free from asbestos, formaldehyde, silica and carcinogenic materials, Fluid does not contain organic solvents, oils, toxic ingredients, heavy metal salts, or radiation.
- Stain Resistant - Rigorous testing confirms the surface is impervious to ethanol, wine, vinegar, oil, mustard, tomato ketchup, salt, soy, bleach, espresso coffee, window cleaner, and more.
- UV Resistant - Even when our fire pits were exposed for 144 hours in 12 hour cycles to water spray, UV rays, and water condensation, colors retained their depth and color.
- Scratch Resistant - An industrial strength surface with protective barrier for everyday use. ASTM Pencil Hardness Tests show 3H-4H results for our wearing surface.
California residents, click here for Prop 65 Warning.