Linear Trough Ignition Fire Pit Burner Kit Match Lit by HPC Fire
SPECIAL ORDER | Ships In 2 Weeks
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- 1 (One) Linear Trough Burner Pan
- 1 (One) T-Burner
- 1 (One) Set of Key Valve, Key, and Mounting Bracket
- 1 (One) Whistle Free Flex Line
Please Note: Additional connection hose sold separately.
|Length||24", 36", 48"|
|Weight||15 - 23 lbs (Dependent on Burner)|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Preassembled, Installation Required|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Fuel||Natural Gas, Propane|
|Heat Output||50k - 65k BTUs (Dependent on Burner)|
|Fire Glass Capacity||24" Burner: 20 lbs, 36" Burner: 30 lbs, 48" Burner: 40 lbs|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|Number of Taps|
The HPC Linear Trough Match Lit Ignition Fire Pit Burner Kit comes with all the parts you need for a fast, simple, and safe installation. This burner and pan set includes a t-burner, a trough pan, and a match lit system all fully assembled and ready for you to install. Enjoy a warm fire with friends and family with this tried and true system from industry leader HPC.
Match lit systems are one of the most popular systems because of their simplicity and reliability. With this type of ignition, you won’t require an excessive amount of parts. By having fewer parts, you’ll minimize the maintenance needed, thereby saving yourself money and trouble. Match lit systems are also very easy to use. Once installed, simply turn on your gas flow with the key valve and use a match or lighter to ignite the gas and begin enjoying flames. If you’re looking for a less manual ignition, or want the luxury of a remote control, we recommend taking a look at the push button and electronic ignitions instead.
The stainless steel t-burner of this kit channels your gas throughout the linear fire pit insert in an evenly distributed ribbon pattern for a powerful flame. A raised center hub ensures that water won’t enter your gas line, preventing noise and other more serious hazards. Like the t-burner, this pan is also made of 304 stainless steel, making it more resistant to rust and corrosion for a long lasting beautiful fire feature, and features a lip around the edge to make installation a breeze. This product is CSA certified, and can provide up to 65k BTUs, or 50k for the 24" model.
For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Includes Key Valve, Key, and Mounting Bracket
- 24" Model: Up to 50k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" and 48" Models: Up to 65k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Use with Propane or Natural Gas
- Ships Fully Assembled
- T-Burner Included
- Drop-In Linear Trough Bowl Style Pan
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- One Flex Line Included in Kit
- Please See Line Drawing for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).
Dimensions & Details
- Weight: 15 - 23 lbs (Dependent on Burner)
- Heat Output: 50k - 65k BTUs (Dependent on Burner)
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Ignition: Match Lit
- Assembly Required: Preassembled, Installation Required
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel