Relax around the presence of a flickering flame as this Linear Stainless Steel Flat T-Burner creates a warm ambiance in your outdoor living space. Ideal for linear or rectangle gas fire pits, this burner is made from durable 304 stainless steel and can be used in a commercial or residential installations. It features a raised hub that prevents unwanted water from entering into the valve or gas line. Designed with welded ends and drilled burner ports staggered along the surface, this ensure you and your guests may enjoy a wider flame presence. The 1/2" male pipe thread allows for an easy hookup to your desired fuel source, whether that be natural gas or propane. If selecting propane, your burner will include a propane air mixer and the necessary fittings.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- Unique Pentagon Shaped Design
- Produces a Uniform Campfire-like Flame Pattern
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 24" Rated Up to 50,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Rated Up to 75,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48" Rated Up to 100,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 60" Rated Up to 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 72" Rated Up to 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 96" Rated Up to 200,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Staggered Drilled Burner Ports Positioned at 3 and 9 O' Clock Positions Creates a Seamless Flame Pattern
- Raised Hub Design with 1/2" MPT Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas Use
- Outdoor Use Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner (Propane Options Also Include Air Mixer and Fittings)
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).