Relish a blazing centerpiece around the Linear Stainless Steel Fire Pit Trough Burner for your rectangular gas fire pit project. Burner pans help reduce the amount of fire media needed to fill a fire pit. It features a simple, yet sleek design for a contemporary look that will integrate seamlessly into any outdoor living space.
A Linear Stainless Steel Fire Pit Trough Burner makes the perfect addition for any fire glass or lava filled fire pit as these burners create a beautiful flame. Enjoy a warm and inviting ambiance between 50,000 to 250,000 BTUs as the staggered burner ports creates the appearance of a natural looking flame (dependent on burner and gas input). The "T" style stainless steel burner creates a splendid, single row of flame and is made of 304 stainless steel, meaning it is more resilient to the outdoor elements when compared to regular steel. The Linear Stainless Steel Fire Pit Trough Burner holds approximately 20 lbs to 70 lbs of fire glass (dependent on burner size). Available for use with natural gas or propane, the propane models also include a state of the art propane air mixer and bracket system, which allows for optimal gas flow and propane combustion.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 304 Stainless Steel T-Burner
- 24", 36", and 48" Pans Made of 18 Gauge Stainless Steel / 60", 72", and 96" Pans Made of 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- 24" Rated Up to 50,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Rated Up to 75,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48" Rated Up to 100,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 60" Rated Up to 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 72" Rated Up to 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 96" Rated Up to 200,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Staggered Burner Ports Creates Appearance of a Larger Flame Pattern
- Raised Hub Design with 1/2" MPT Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas Use
- Outdoor Use Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Please See Specs Sheet for Fire Glass Capacity
- Includes Linear Trough Pan and T-Burner (Propane Options Also Include Air Mixer and Brackets)
- Available in Various Sizes, Pleas See Specs Sheet for Dimensions