Jumbo Slim Grand Canyon Gas Logs Burner
IN STOCK | Ships In 2-3 Weeks
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Burner with Grate
- Flex Connector Kit
- Damper Clamp
- Lava Rock
- Glowing Embers
- Vermiculite (for LP model only)
Gas logs are not included.
|Manufacturer||Grand Canyon Gas Logs|
|Width||36", 42", 48", 60"|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Some Assembly Required|
|Pieces||36": 11 logs, 42": 13 logs, 48" & 60": 15 logs|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Heat Output||NG: 150k-230k BTUs, LP: 145k-225k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|Number of Taps|
To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
If you are considering an indoor renovation, then this Jumbo Slim Grand Canyon Gas Logs Burner will make a wonderful addition to your fireplace. While large in body, this 304 stainless steel constructed burner will ensure you a sturdy and long-lasting investment. Featured in this sizable ANSI Certified piece are dual gas inlets, a 3/4" gas line, and 1" tines crowning the see-thru burner. Luxuriate in a warm cozy entertainment space with the ember beds offering a delightful show of flickering red and yellow embers. Adorn your burner with some vented gas logs to exhibit a beautiful arrangement of contrasting lights, colors, and textures (sold separately). Regardless which size accommodates your fire feature, this burner is certain to create mesmerizing tall flame and exception heat output that is sure to impress.
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Chassis
- Offers 150K - 230K BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 145K - 225K BTU for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Propane Conversion Available for an Additional Charge
- ANSI Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- 36" Burner: 36" Front W / 28" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H
- 42" Burner: 42" Front W / 34" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H
- 48" Burner: 48" Front W / 40" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H
- 60" Burner: 60" Front W / 52" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H
Dimensions & Details
- Height: Burner: 10"
- Heat Output: NG: 150k-230k BTUs, LP: 145k-225k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Material: Cement Refractory Re-Enforced Steel Fiber Logs, 304 Stainless Steel Burner
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
You’ve done lots of searching for outdoor fire products and you keep Read Post
If you are considering building an outdoor DIY Read Post
Gas logs do a wonderful job at creating a beautiful aesthetic by Read Post
If you have an existing gas fire pit or fireplace, or are Read Post
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST