HPC Tapered Rectangle Unfinished Fire Pit Enclosure
SPECIAL ORDER | Ships In 2 Weeks
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Fire Pit Enclosure
Please Note: Stone, veneer, and stucco finishes are sold separately. Ignition systems, burner, pan, fuel, and other accessories are sold separately.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Assembly Required||Preassembled, Installation Required|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Material||22 Gauge Galvanized Steel, Hardie Board|
|Fuel||Natural Gas, Propane|
Looking for an outdoor DIY project you can be proud of? Then the HPC Tapered Rectangle Unfinished Fire Pit Enclosure is just for you. Its tapered profile features a 1/2" thick hardie board shell and a 22 gauge galvanized steel welded frame for optimal support and stability. The burner cutout fits 36" trough pans (sold separately). Complete the shell with your choice of veneer, stucco, or stone material to match with your desired look.
- Unfinished 1/2" Hardie Board Shell Allows for Customization
- Welded Frame with 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel Construction
- Compatible with 36" Trough Pans (Sold Separately)
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 60" L x 36" W x 18" H
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 18"
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Assembly Required: Preassembled, Installation Required
- Material: 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel, Hardie Board
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Warranty (PDF)