Cozy up to the luxurious ambiance this HPC Stainless Steel Fire Pit Torpedo H-Burner has to offer! Keep outdoor gatherings prolonged even during those tough chilly nights with the h-burner completing your DIY rectangular fire pit project.
Enjoy the benefits of a bonfire minus the mess as the nozzle burner ports deliver striking, full-bodied flames. Keep your loved ones effortlessly warm and entertained throughout the evenings with the burner producing a heat output starting from 125,000 BTUs and up to 300,000 BTUs (dependent on gas input). With a gas fueled fire pit, you won't have to worry about any of the burning smoke, jumping sparks, or floating ash associated with the classic campfire. This burner features a 1/2" gas inlet that is raised to prevent water from seeping into the gas line. The h-burner design makes it the perfect solution for rectangular fire pit enclosures. Made of rust and corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel, you can rest assured knowing your investment will stand up against the natural outdoor elements. Plus, it boasts of an incredible limited lifetime warranty.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product-or for expert help on any project-feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- H-Shaped Design
- Nozzle Burner Ports Produces a Bonfire-like Flame Pattern
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 18" Model: Rated Up to 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Model: Rated Up to 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Model: Rated Up to 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Model: Up to 200,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48" Model: Up to 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 60", 72", and 84" Models: Up to 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Raised Hub Design with 1/2" Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas Use
- Outdoor Use Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner (Propane Options Also Include Air Mixer and Fittings)
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and