Complete your outdoor gas fire pit project with the addition of a HPC Square Bowl Style Drop-In Fire Pit Pan allowing for an easy installation. This practical component is designed to eliminate the need for messy fillers--such as sand, rocks, and gravel. The sturdy 304 stainless steel construction, combined with the 2.5" depth, provides a solid foundation for a beautiful bed of fire glass or other fire media to rest on. The 1 3/8" wide lip is the perfect solution for DIY projects as these pans are designed to drop right into your fire pit's opening and rest on a bracket or a ledge. The welded nipple centered at the hub of the pan makes it easy to add a fire ring (sold separately) to the top and gas connection to the bottom. For fire features utilizing propane gas, a burner pan will keep the interior of your fire pit open to allow for optimal airflow and flame combustion. Weep holes along the bottom rim of the pan allow for water drainage should it be exposed to harmful outdoor elements, like rain. Even better, this fire pit pan is very easy to install. Once the pan is installed, you can then add fire glass (sold separately) or other fire media of your choice for a decorative centerpiece display.
To make your fire pit the focal point of your outdoor living space, we recommend adorning it with our wide selection of fire glass (sold separately). For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Minimizes the Amount of Fire Media Needed to Fill Up a Fire Pit
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- Weep Holes Allows for Water Drainage
- Welded Nipple Allows for Easy Connection to Fuel Source
- Standard Capacity Burners Feature a 1/2" Inlet and Outlet
- High Capacity Burners Feature a 3/4" Inlet and Outlet
- Features a 1.37" Wide Lip for a Seamless Drop-In Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes One (1) Burner Pan in Selected Size
- May Require Use of FRSB-11 Burner Brackets (Sold Separately)
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).