If you're looking for a DIY project with an easy install, then consider the HPC Rectangle Trough Burner Unfinished Fire Pit Enclosure. This fire pit enclosure includes a fully assembled insert that eliminates the difficulty of looking for the correct parts and fittings for your outdoor project's housing. Talk about simplicity at its finest!
Transform your entertainment space with a cozy ambiance as the 304 stainless steel T-burner produces 65,000 - 100,000 BTUs (dependent on ignition) of heat. Snug up to a pleasant, warm flame with this CSA Certified fire pit enclosure and choose from a match lit, a push-button flame sense, or an electronic ignition system. The welded frame features a durable 22 gauge galvanized steel construction that supports a 1/2" hardie board shell. Finish the shell with a stucco, veneer, or stone (sold separately) exterior to suit your backyard's design. With this HPC Rectangle Trough Burner Unfinished Fire Pit Enclosure boasting of a simple install, you'll certainly be proud of your DIY project.
- Unfinished 1/2" Hardie Board Shell Allows for Customization
- Welded Frame with 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel Construction
- Match Lit Ignition Offers Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Push-Button Flame Sense Offers Up to 75,000 BTUs (36" Model) / 90,000 BTUs (48" Model)
- Electronic Ignition Offers Up to 75,000 BTUs (36" Model) / 100,000 BTUs (48" Model)
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel T-Burner with Pan
- Natural Gas and Propane Options Available
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Please See Warranty Doc for Details
- Dimensions: 60" L x 24" W x 18" H
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).