Designed with safety and convenience in mind, look no further than the HPC Rectangle H-Burner Unfinished Fire Pit Enclosure for your next outdoor project. This fire pit enclosure includes a fully assembled insert that makes for a relatively easy install.
Relax around a cozy fire with family and friends while the chilly evenings are illuminated with an inviting atmosphere. Bask in a warmth between 65,000 - 125,000 BTUs of heat (dependent on ignition) whilst the 304 stainless steel H-burner produces a striking flame display. Select from a match lit, push-button flame sense, or electronic ignition system to suit your needs. Whether you're revamping your residential or commercial space, this fire pit is CSA Certified to meet safety standards. The 1/2" hardie board is supported by a durable welded frame with a 22 gauge galvanized construction. Finish the exterior with your choice of stucco, veneer, or stone material (sold separately) to make it uniquely yours.
- Unfinished 1/2" Hardie Board Shell Allows for Customization
- Welded Frame with 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel Construction
- Match Lit Ignition Offers Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Push-Button Flame Sense Offers Up to 90,000 BTUs
- Electronic Ignition Offers Up to 100,000 BTUs (30x12 Model) / 125,000 BTUs (36x14 Model)
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel H-Burner with Pan
- Natural Gas and Propane Options Available
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Please See Warranty Doc for Details
- Dimensions: 60" L x 24" W x 18" H
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).