For your rectangular or linear fire feature, the HPC Rectangle Fire Pit H-Burner Kit - On/Off Electronic Ignition offers superb safety and incredible convenience. With reliable hot surface ignition, internal monitoring, and compatibility with wall and remote controls, as well as home control systems, this CSA certified burner kit is ideal for someone who wants to sit back and relax after a long day.
What are the features of on/off electronic ignition systems? The internal system monitors flame status, temperatures and voltages, and other safety parameters. If the flame were to ever go out, the auto shut off system will turn off all gas flow, and then safely restart. These features, combined with the compatibility with wall, remote, and home control systems, makes this fire pit kit great for both commercial and residential applications. If you’re looking for increased flame control, and want the benefit of an included remote control and ability to control your fire via Bluetooth, take a look at the HPC Hi/Lo model.
The insert comes complete with a 304 stainless steel rectangle drop-in, or bowl, style pan and an h-burner. The burner features a hub that is raised above the burner to reduce the chances of water seeping into your valve or gas line, and offers up to 350k BTUs of heat, depending on your burner size and fuel setup. The pan offers weep holes for drainage, so water does not collect in the pan, and features a lip that provides for a recessed burner and blowout box. The pan is designed with sidewalls to better hold fire glass in place, or any other appropriate media of your choice, and makes installation a breeze. Once connected to your fuel line, simply drop the kit onto a ledge within the cutout of your fire pit, and begin enjoying your new fire feature.
With safety features and control compatibility that make other systems green with envy, this rectangle on/off kit is a great addition to any DIY project. If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our helpful team members at (866) 578-8538. You can also utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Electronic On/Off Ignition System
- 24" x 12" Model: Up to 75k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" x 12" Model: Up to 100k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" x 14" Model: Up to 125k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 42" x 14" Model: Up to 150k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 54" x 16" Model: Up to 200k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 66" x 16" Model: Up to 250k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 78" x 16" Model: Up to 300k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 90" x 16" Model: Up to 350k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Use with Propane or Natural Gas
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Compatible with Various Controls (Sold Separately)
- Temperature Monitoring and Overheat Auto Shutoff Technology
- H-Burner Included
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- Drop-In Rectangle Bowl Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- One Flex Line Included in Kit
- Must Be Connected to Electricity
- Please Note: 24 VAC Models Must Also Purchase the 24 VAC Power Supply
- Please See Line Drawing for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).