A HPC Propane Conversion Kit is an essential component for fire pits and fireplaces utilizing propane gas. Why do you need a propane conversion kit? Propane, by nature, burns very differently than natural gas and requires sufficient air intake to allow for optimal combustion. Whereas natural gas burns a lot cleaner with very little black smoke or soot, propane--on the other hand--does not. This propane fire pit conversion kit enables more oxygen to mix with the gas to dilute it, allowing for it to burn clean without creating black smoke or soot. This propane conversion kit includes a brass air mixer orifice, a stainless steel coupler, and a stainless steel nipple.
- Mixes Oxygen with Propane Gas for a Cleaner Burn Without Any Black Smoke or Soot
- For Use with Propane Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces Only
- Standard Capacity Air Mixer Recommended for Gas Shut Off of 300k BTUs or Less
- High Capaicty Air Mixer Recommended for Gas Shut Off of 300k BTUs or More
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes One (1) Brass Air Mixer Orifice, One (1) Stainless Steel Coupler, and One (1) Stainless Steel Nipple
- Available in 1/2" and 3/4" Thread Sizes