Finalize your do-it-yourself fire pit project with the HPC Linear Trough Torpedo Fire Pit Burner Kit. Enjoy a smoke and ash-free bonfire experience, but without the mess, because this fire pit burner insert is designed to run on gas fuel. Nozzle burner ports are proof of HPC's thoughtful innovation. With full-bodied, torpedo flames offering a heat output starting from 100,000 BTUs and up to 250,000 BTUs, you and your guests will be able to prolong outdoor gatherings evening when the chilly weather sets in. The pan features a lipped edge that makes it easy to drop into your fire pit enclosure. Hide the linear burner out of sight by pouring decorative fire glass or lava rock (sold separately) inside the recessed pan. Even when you aren't enjoying the flames of your fire pit, you can rest assured knowing your fire pit burner kit is still hard at work. With the pan's weep holes allowing drainage for liquid elements and the burner's raised hub, you won't have to worry about the water pooling inside the burner area and seeping into the gas line. Both the pan and burner are made with 304 stainless steel, a rust and corrosion resistant material that will stand up to the natural outdoor elements. It boasts of an incredible limited lifetime warranty.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product-or for expert help on any project-feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- T-Shaped Design
- Nozzle Burner Ports Produces a Bonfire-like Flame Pattern
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 24" Model: Up to 100,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Model: Up to 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48" Model: Up to 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 60" Model: Up to 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 72" Model: Up to 200,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 96" Model: Up to 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Raised Hub Design with 1/2" Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas
- Outdoor Use Only
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner, Pan, and Brackets
- For Compatible Accessories, Please See the "Accessories Chart" Doc
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).