For your linear or rectangular fire pit or fire table DIY project, consider the easy to install and easy to use HPC Linear Trough Fire Pit Burner Kit - On/Off Electronic Ignition. This system ships to you fully assembled and CSA certified, and offers the convenience of remote or wall control compatibility for quick ignition and shutoff. This On/Off model is even compatible with whole home control systems, for any smart home fans.
Why choose on/off electronic ignition? This system type combines convenience with safety and will offer you peace of mind with a limited lifetime warranty. This CSA system includes an overheat auto shut off feature, which constantly monitors the flame status, internal temperature and voltages, and other safety parameters of your fire pit. When it senses that the flames have gone out, it immediately turns off the gas flow, and then safety restarts the gas and reignites your fire. And with compatibility with many control options, this system can be easily turned on and off. If you’re looking to have variable control of your flame, or are looking to control your fire via a Bluetooth app, take a look at the Hi/Lo electronic model.
Both the burner pan and the linear t-burner included in this kit are made of durable 304 stainless steel. The t-burner includes a raised hub to prevent water from causing problems in your gas line and is powerful enough to provide up to 200k BTUs of heat, dependent on your selected size and fuel setup. The pan offers weep holes for drainage, so water does not collect in the pan, and features a lip that recesses the burner and makes it easy to install and fill with fire glass or your other favorite media. Once connected to your fuel source, simply drop this kit onto a ledge within your fire pit and finish it with your choice of media. That’s it.
If you’re looking for an easy to install, exceptionally safe, and convenient to use burner system, this is it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our helpful team members at (866) 578-8538. You can also utilize our live chat feature on our site or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Electronic On/Off Ignition System
- 24" Model: Up to 50k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Model: Up to 75k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48" Model: Up to 100k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 60" Model: Up to 125k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 72" Model: Up to 150k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 96" Model: Up to 200k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Use with Propane or Natural Gas
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Compatible with Various Controls (Sold Separately)
- Temperature Monitoring and Overheat Auto Shutoff Technology
- T-Burner Included
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- Drop-In Linear Trough Bowl Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- One Flex Line Included in Kit
- Must Be Connected to Electricity
- Please Note: 24 VAC Models Must Also Purchase the 24 VAC Power Supply
- Please See Line Drawing for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).