Transform your outdoor oasis with an inviting ambiance with the HPC Linear Interlink Torpedo Fire Pit Burner Kit completing your DIY fire pit project. The t-burner features nozzle burner ports that deliver full-bodied flames reminiscent of a bonfire.
Unlike the traditional wood-fueled bonfire, this burner and pan combo is designed to run on gas fuel. That means zero smoke, sparks, or ash to worry about! Keep guests warm effortlessly with the burner producing a heat output starting from 100,000 BTUs up to 300,000 BTUs (dependent on gas input). Add a stylish flair to your linear fire pit with the pan's recessed design and sidewalls making the perfect base for supporting the weight of your decorative fire glass or lava rock (sold separately). Even when the flames of your fire pit aren't in use, your fire pit burner kit insert actively works just as hard to ensure your investment is long-lasting. Weep holes embedded in the pan help liquid elements drain out so that it doesn't pool inside. It works in conjunction with the burner's raised hub to prevent water entry in the gas line. Both the pan and burner are made of rust and corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel. An impressive limited lifetime warranty is included.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product-or for expert help on any project-feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- T-Shaped Design
- Nozzle Burner Ports Produces a Bonfire-like Flame Pattern
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 25" Model: Up to 100,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 37" Model: Up to 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 49" Model: Up to 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 61" Model: Up to 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 73" Model: Up to 200,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 97" Model: Up to 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 121" Model: Up to 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Raised Hub Design with 1/2" Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas
- Outdoor Use Only
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner, Pan, and Brackets
- For Compatible Accessories, Please See the "Accessories Chart" Doc
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).