Customize your fire feature with this easy to use HPC Linear Interlink Fire Pit Burner Kit - On/Off Electronic Ignition. With CSA certification safety features and the convenience of compatibility with various remote controls, this kit is ideal for the homeowner or businessowner looking for the best. With its limited lifetime warranty, rest assured that your fire pit will provide endless evenings of warmth and conversation around the flames.
What stands out about On/Off electronic ignition? As with any electronic system this one requires connection to electricity, but with the bonus of compatibility with remote and wall controls once connected to a power line. Even more impressive is this system’s ability to connect to your whole home system--a must for any smart home enthusiast. An integrated overheat auto shutoff system constantly monitors the fire pit’s flame status, internal temperatures and voltages, and other safety parameters to be able to immediately shut off the gas if the flame goes out. Once deemed safe, the system will then turn the gas back on and reignite your fire. If you’re looking to use a variable flame, or want the benefit of Bluetooth control with an app, take a look at the Hi/Lo electronic model.
This insert comes complete with a 304 stainless steel linear interlink pan and t-burner. The burner is designed with a raised hub to help prevent water from seeping into the gas line, and produces up to 250k BTUs of heat depending on your size selection and your fuel setup. The pan offers weep holes for drainage, so water does not collect in the pan, and features sidewalls to help hold your fire glass, or any other appropriate media of your choice.
With this On/Off electronic system you and your guests will use every opportunity to gather around the warm fire. If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our helpful team members at (866) 578-8538. You can also utilize our live chat feature on our site or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Electronic On/Off Ignition System
- 25" Model: Up to 50k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 37" Model: Up to 75k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 49" Model: Up to 100k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 61" Model: Up to 125k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 73" Model: Up to 150k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 97" Model: Up to 200k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 121" Model: Up to 200k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Use with Propane or Natural Gas
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Compatible with Various Controls (Sold Separately)
- Temperature Monitoring and Overheat Auto Shutoff Technology
- T-Burner Included
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- Linear Interlink Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- One Flex Line Included in Kit
- Must Be Connected to Electricity
- Please Note: 24 VAC Models Must Also Purchase the 24 VAC Power Supply
- Please See Line Drawing for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).