HPC H2Onfire Fire and Water Insert
SPECIAL ORDER | Ships In 2 Weeks
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Water Bowl
- Fire on Water Control System
Please Note: Optional Remote Control (578-G4) sold separately.
|Height||26" - 30"|
|Weight||460 lbs, 480 lbs|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Warranty||Please See Warranty Doc|
|Material||Fire Bowl: Concrete, Hammered Copper / Water Basin: Polyethylene|
|Fuel||Natural Gas, Propane Gas Hard Line|
|Heat Output||65k BTUs|
|Color||Black, Orange, Yellow|
|Extra Features||Integrated Lighting|
Grace your outdoor oasis with the HPC H2Onfire Fire and Water Insert as it mixes the tranquil sound of streaming water with the luminosity of a blazing fire. It is CSA certified for safety, passing stringent wind, rain, and combustion tests.
The H2Oonfire's unique pedestal design sports a polyethylene water basin and a fire bowl that comes in your choice of hammered copper or concrete. The 12" round submersible burner offers a heat output up to 65,000 BTUs. Hide the burner in style with decorative fire glass or lava rock (sold separately) to make the flames stand out even more.
Beneath the fire bowl is a robust water basin with a 50 gal water capacity. No need for a pond or a pool because the auto-fill system maintains a continuous flow of water. It comes equipped with low-level sensor that will protect the pump by preventing the water from running at low-levels. The reusable and easy-to-clean filter maintains clean water by minimizing silt buildup. Whether cleaning your fire and water feature or gearing it for winterization, the overflow drain makes it effortless to safely drain water onsite from the basin. Turn on the LED lights hidden underneath the scupper to give the water a glowing blue effect. To make your fire and water feature stand out even more, add some decorative stones or river rock (sold separately).
This H2Onfire ships fully assembled with a plug-n-play electrical system—it just requires a water, electric, and gas hookup! It features a 3-switch control panel that allows for easy operation, but you may upgrade it with an optional remote control for maximum relaxation (sold separately). The structural engineering and robustness, which allows for heavy load, is evident of HPC's design innovation. Threaded adjustable leveling feet located at the base of the unit offers stability upon uneven surfaces. Enclose your fire and water feature with your choice of stucco, veneer, or hardscape blocks (sold separately).
- Combines Fire and Water For a Mesmerizing Display
- Fire Bowl with Self-Contained Polyethylene Water Basin
- 12" Round Burner Rated Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Blue LED Lights Hidden Beneath Scupper Illuminates Water
- Auto-Fill System with Heavy Duty 3,200 gal/hr Water Pump and Low-Level Sensor
- 50 gal Water Capacity
- Water Filtration with Overflow Drain Feature
- Plug-n-Play Electrical Connection, 120VAC with a 5-Lead 20' Cable
- 3/4" Threaded Adjustable Leveling Feet
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Can Be Used with Fire Media (Sold Separately)
- For Use with Propane Gas Hard Line or Natural Gas
- 3-Switch Control Panel for Easy Operation
- Available with 4 Water Scuppers or with a 360 Degree Water Scupper
- Requires 3 External Switches
- Optional Remote Control (578-G4) Upgrade Available
- May Be Installed with Stone, Veneer, or Stucco Enclosure (Sold Separately)
- Please See Owners Manual for Warranty Details
- Dimensions: 52" Dia. x 26-30" H
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 26" - 30"
- Diameter: 52"
- Weight: 460 lbs, 480 lbs
- Heat Output: 65k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Propane Gas Hard Line
- Warranty: Please See Warranty Doc
- Ignition: Electronic
- Assembly Required: Preassembled
- Material: Fire Bowl: Concrete, Hammered Copper / Water Basin: Polyethylene
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.