Add some liveliness to your outdoor oasis with the HPC H-Burner FPPK Hardscape Block Kit - Torpedo completing your do-it-yourself fire pit project. This kit comes with the burner, pan, and ignition system essentials all packed together in a single bundle to help reduce your time spent during the planning process.
If you enjoy the feeling of accomplishing a task, then look no further than this hardscape block kit! Mount the flex form collars to your hardscape blocks (sold separately) and drop the burner and pan right in the enclosure to enjoy a hassle-free installation! The burner features a unique h-shape that makes it the perfect fit for rectangular fire pits. It also boasts of nozzle burner ports that will produce a full-bonfire effect. You won't even have to worry about the mess of smoke and ash associated with wood fueled bonfires because this kit runs on gas fuel! Stylishly cover the burner to add a textured appeal beneath the flames using the lava rock. Keep warm even when the cold temperature creeps in with the burner producing a heat output starting from 115,000 BTUs and up to 200,000 BTUs (dependent on gas input). HPC designs their burners with a raised hub, which is important for preventing water from seeping in the gas line. In addition to this, their pan's include weep holes to help moisture and liquid elements escape so that it doesn't accumulate inside the pan. 304 stainless steel, a rust and corrosion resistant material, is used to make the flex form collars, burner, and pan.
CSA certified to meet safety standards and battery-operated, your kit makes an ideal fit for both residential and commercial spaces. It boasts of flame sensing technology, which means the system will automatically shut off the gas flow if it detects the flames have been blown out. Starting up and operating your fire pit is just as easy. Press the valve control knob to start the flow of gas while pressing the ignition button at the same time to ignite a spark. If you want to adjust the flame's height, this ignition system has you covered-no matter what the occasion! For maximum comfort and flames, turn the valve control knob settings counterclockwise or turn it clockwise for a more ambient and romantic setting. No matter how you choose to set the tone of your gathering, this hardscape block kit has you covered.
- Nozzle Burner Ports Produces a Bonfire-like Flame Pattern
- Match Lit Ignition System
- 24" x 12" Model: Up to 115k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" x 12" and 36" x 14" Models: Up to 150k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 42" x 14" and 54" x 16" Models: Up to 200k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Certified
- Please See Warranty Doc for Details
- For Use with Propane or Natural Gas
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- H-Burner Included
- Drop-In Rectangle Bowl Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- Flex Form Collars Provides Easy Mounting
- Vents Allows for Proper Air Flow and Ventilation
- Flex Line for Easy Gas Fuel Hookup
- Lava Rock Included
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Made in USA
- For Use with Ready-Made Hardscape Blocks (Sold Separately)
- Please See Line Drawing for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).