Create a warm and welcoming ambiance in your backyard with the HPC 40" Sedona Hammered Copper Fire and Water Bowl as its combines opposing elements together. This fire and water feature boasts of a stylish tapered profile that is made with real hammered copper.
Handmade in the USA by an expert artisan, with each copper sheet is hammered giving it a dimpled exterior that is then coated with an oil-rubbed finished for added distressed flair. Sink back and relax as the soothing sound of streaming water flows from the scupper. The Sedona features a star-shaped penta burner at the center of the pan that will deliver a heat output starting from 65,000 BTUs and up to 100,000 BTUs (dependent on model and gas input). Lay a bed of decorative fire glass or lava rock (sold separately) over the burner to add a striking contrast beneath the fire. The pan's weep holes help drain out water while the burner's hub is elevated to prevent liquid elements from entering the gas line. Both pan and burner are made with rust and corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel for utmost durability against the natural elements.
From the classic match lit ignition system to the convenient electronic ignition system, you can customize your Sedona fire and water bowl to suit your needs. What is the difference between the two? A match lit ignition system requires lighting the burner with a long-stem lighter and slowly opening the gas valve using the included key. The flame's height can also be adjusted to your liking. Turn the key valve counterclockwise to amplify the flames or turn the key clockwise to decrease the flame presence. With fewer parts involved, a match lit ignition system offers the benefits of less maintenance. If you're looking to operate your fire pit with something a little more convenient, then perhaps consider upgrading to an electronic ignition system. This On/Off electronic ignition system features a robust hot surface ignitor for a reliable startup and even has an internal temperature monitoring feature. That means if the flames are ever blown out, the system will automatically shut off the flow of gas and safely reignite the fire. It also can be operated via a remote control, timer, wall switch, or whole house system (sold separately). But regardless of which ignition system you choose, the Sedona is certain to elevate your outdoor living space with the luxurious ambiance of fire and the calming tranquility of water. Install it upon a pedestal or along the perimeter of a pool.
- Combines Fire and Water For a Mesmerizing Display
- Hammered Copper Profile with Oil-Rubbed Finish
- Stylish Tapered Design with Water Scupper
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Burner and Pan
- Match Lit Ignition Rated Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Electronic Ignition Rated Up to 100,000 BTUs
- Penta Burner Offers Unique Flame Pattern
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- 18" Penta Burner with 25" Square Bowl Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- For Use with Propane Gas Hard Line or Natural Gas
- Hidden Access Door for Accessing Controls
- Can Be Used with Fire Media (Sold Separately)
- CSA Certified
- Can Be Installed at Ground Level
- Available with a Match Lit or On/Off Electronic Ignition System (EI)
- Temperature Monitoring and Overheat Auto Shutoff Technology (EI Models Only)
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Must Be Connected to Electricity
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Compatible with Various Controls (Sold Separately)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Base Dimensions: 20" L x 20" W
- Overall Dimensions: 40" L x 40" W x 16" H
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).
Please Note: Fire pits made of copper will patina and change into a blue/green color over time.