Grace your outdoor oasis with the HPC 32" Mesa Hammered Copper Fire Bowl as it creates a warm, inviting ambiance for friends and family to gather around. Sporting a stylish tapered design and a hammered copper shell, this fire feature is certain to make a visual impact when installed at ground level.
Proudly crafted in the USA by expert artisans, each individual copper sheet is hammered and coated with an oil-rubbed finish that will give it a uniquely distressed and aged look over time. At the center of the fire feature is a 12" penta burner that will deliver luxurious flames with a heat output up to 50,000 BTUs. But even when you aren't the flames and your fire pit is exposed to the natural outdoor elements, rest assured knowing your investment is actively hard at work. The pan's weep holes, which help drain water, works in conjunction with the burner's raised hub to prevent liquid elements from seeping in the gas line. Add a decorative flair by stylishly covering the burner and pan with glimmering fire glass or natural lava rock (sold separately).
Customize your fire feature with your choice of match lit ignition system or electronic ignition system. A match lit ignition system offers simplicity. Containing fewer parts than its electronic ignition system cousin, it requires fewer maintenance. Use a long-stem lighter to ignite the main burner while slowly opening the gas valve with the included key. The adjustable key valve means you can adjust the flame height to suit your needs. But if you want more convenience and the full comfort of relaxation, then consider an On/Off electronic ignition system upgrade! The hot surface igniter offers a reliable startup and it also features an internal temperature monitoring system that will monitor the flame status. That means the system will automatically shut off the gas flow if it detects the flames have been blown out, and will then restart the Start sequence to ignite the flames. For maximum comfort, this electronic ignition system has the convenience of being operated with an optional remote control (sold separately). But regardless of which ignition system you choose for your outdoor space, both are CSA certified for safety and make great additions for both residential and commercial areas.
- Hammered Copper Profile with Oil-Rubbed Finish
- Stylish Tapered Design
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Burner and Pan
- 12" Penta Burner Rated Up to 50,000 BTUs
- Penta Burner Offers Unique Flame Pattern
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- 18" Round Flat Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- For Use with Propane Gas Hard Line or Natural Gas
- Hidden Access Door for Accessing Controls
- Can Be Used with Fire Media (Sold Separately)
- CSA Certified
- Can Be Installed at Ground Level
- Available with a Match Lit or On/Off Electronic Ignition System (EI)
- Temperature Monitoring and Overheat Auto Shutoff Technology (EI Models Only)
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Must Be Connected to Electricity
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Compatible with Various Controls (Sold Separately)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Base Dimensions: 15" Dia.
- Overall Dimensions: 32" Dia. x 15" H
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).
Please Note: Fire pits made of copper will patina and change into a blue/green color over time.