Deck your backyard or patio with theHPC 32" Mesa Hammered Copper Torpedo Fire Bowl. Combining style and functionality, this fire feature is certain to make an impression with its stunning tapered profile and full-bodied flames.
Each Mesa is individually handcrafted in the USA by expert artisans and sports an oil-rubbed hammered copper shell that'll add warmth and texture to your outdoor space. At the center sits a 12" penta burner that can produce a heat output up to 50,000 BTUs. Nozzle burner ports along the perimeter of the burner will deliver striking flames reminiscent to a bonfire. But unlike the traditional wood-fueled bonfire, you won't have to worry about the mess of ash or smoke because this fire pit runs on gas fuel. Even when your fire pit isn't in use, you can rest assured knowing your pan and burner are actively hard at work. HPC designs their pans with weep holes to help drain liquid elements so that it doesn't accumulate inside. In addition to this, their burners are purposefully raised to prevent water from seeping in the gas line. Both your pan and burner are made with durable 304 stainless steel, a rust and corrosion resistant material. Adorn the top of the burner and pan with your choice of decorative fire glass or lava rock (sold separately) for added style.
Choose from the match lit ignition system or the electronic ignition system selections available. What is the difference? A match lit ignition system offers simplicity and ease-of-use. It requires using a long-stem lighter to ignite the main burner while slowly turning the gas valve open. Adjust the flame settings to maximize or minimize the flame presence. Because of its simple design, it requires the least amount of maintenance. If you want something more robust, then you may want to consider an electronic ignition system option instead. This On/Off system features a hot surface ignitor for that reliable startup. No long-stem lighter or matches involved! Internal temperature monitoring continuously monitors the flames. That means if it detects of the flames of the fire pit have been blown out, the system will automatically shut off the flow of gas and restart the commencing sequence to reignite the fire. With remote control, wall switch, and whole house system connection capabilities (sold separately), you can operate your fire pit from the palm of your hand or from the flick of a switch. But no matter how you choose to make it uniquely yours, this copper fire bowl is sure to create an inviting ambiance for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Hammered Copper Profile with Oil-Rubbed Finish
- Stylish Tapered Design
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Burner and Pan
- 12" Penta Burner Rated Up to 50,000 BTUs
- Nozzle Burner Ports Produces a Bonfire-like Flame Pattern
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- 18" Round Flat Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- For Use with Propane Gas Hard Line or Natural Gas
- Hidden Access Door for Accessing Controls
- Can Be Used with Fire Media (Sold Separately)
- CSA Certified
- Can Be Installed at Ground Level
- Available with a Match Lit or On/Off Electronic Ignition System (EI)
- Temperature Monitoring and Overheat Auto Shutoff Technology (EI Models Only)
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Must Be Connected to Electricity
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Compatible with Various Controls (Sold Separately)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Base Dimensions: 15" Dia.
- Overall Dimensions: 32" Dia. x 15" H
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).
Please Note: Fire pits made of copper will patina and change into a blue/green color over time.