Install this HPC 31" Tempe Hammered Copper Fire and Water Bowl upon a table or column in your outdoor oasis to enjoy the luxurious ambiance of opposing elements! It combines the flickering glow of flames with the soothing sound of flowing water so you can bask in a cozy ambiance all while lounging poolside at the same time.
Handcrafted in the USA by expert artisans, each Tempe sports a round profile made from solid copper. Each copper shell is hammered with a dimpled surface and finished off with an oil-rubbed coat to give it a stylish, antique appearance. Unwind in your favorite outdoor lounger whilst the soothing sound of water flows from the scupper and into a pool or a body of water. At the center of the bowl sits a star-shaped penta burner that will deliver a unique flame pattern with a heat output rated at 50,000 BTUs so that you can enjoy a cozy and inviting atmosphere throughout the evenings. The burner and pan, which are both made with durable, rust resistant 304 stainless steel, will both work as hard even when the flames of your fire and water feature aren't in use. That's because HPC designs their products with thoughtful innovation. Weep holes embedded in the pan help drain liquid elements and works in conjunction with the burner's raised central gas hub to prevent water from pooling in the pan and seeping in the gas line. For added decorative flair, adorn the burner and pan with your choice of gleaming fire glass or natural lava rock (sold separately).
Customize your Tempe by choosing from the match lit ignition system or electronic ignition system selections available. A match lit ignition system offers simplicity and ease-of-use with its gas valve and included key. It requires using a long-stem lighter to ignite the flames while slowly opening the gas valve. The adjustable key valve means you can even change the flame settings! Using the included key, turn the key valve counterclockwise to optime the flames or turn the key clockwise to minimize the flame presence. Although the match lit ignition system comes standard on the Tempe, you can choose an electronic ignition system upgrade for more convenience. This On/Off electronic ignition system boasts of a hot surface ignitor to ensure a reliable startup, and even has an internal temperature monitoring feature for added safety. That means if flame loss occurs, the system will automatically shut off the gas flow and then reignite the flames. Operate your fire and water feature with an optional remote control, timer, wall switch, or even a whole house system (sold separately) if you want the ultimate experience while relaxing poolside. Regardless which ignition system you choose, both are CSA certified for safety and will make an excellent addition to your residential or commercial space.
- Combines Fire and Water For a Mesmerizing Display
- Hammered Copper Profile with Oil-Rubbed Finish
- Stylish Bowl Design with Water Scupper
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Burner and Pan
- 12" Penta Burner Rated Up to 50,000 BTUs
- Penta Burner Offers Unique Flame Pattern
- Raised Center Hub Prevents Water Entry into Gas Line
- 19" Round Bowl Style Pan
- Weep Holes in Pan Drain Water
- For Use with Propane Gas Hard Line or Natural Gas
- Can Be Used with Fire Media (Sold Separately)
- CSA Certified
- Controls Sit Beneath the Bowl (Inside a Column or Under a Table)
- Requires Installation Onto a Table or a Column (Sold Separately)
- Available with a Match Lit or On/Off Electronic Ignition System (EI)
- Temperature Monitoring and Overheat Auto Shutoff Technology (EI Models Only)
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Must Be Connected to Electricity
- Electronic Ignition System (EI) Models Compatible with Various Controls (Sold Separately)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Base Dimensions: 10" Dia.
- Overall Dimensions: 31" Dia. x 10.5" H
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).
Please Note: Fire pits made of copper will patina and change into a blue/green color over time.