Add some liveliness to your outdoor living space with this Fire Pit H-Burner warming up the chilliest of nights. Enjoy attractive full flames that will have your guests talking! Its burner holes are drilled at a 30 degree angle, inward facing, to help create a seamless flame pattern. This H-Burner is constructed of 304 stainless steel, a material that is resistant to rust, corrosion, and damage. It also features 1/2" tubing and a raised hub that is made from a heavy duty 1/2" coupler. A raised hub is important because it keeps water from seeping into your gas line. This Fire Pit H-Burner can produce between 60,000 to 300,000 BTUs of heating capacity so that you and your friends may relish a warm ambiance even during those chilly evenings (dependent on burner). Available for natural gas and propane, both gas connections require a specific setup to make sure gas flows to your fire pit safely.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- H-Shaped Design
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- Rated Between 60,000 - 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Burner and Gas Input)
- Inward Pointing Burner Ports Creates a Seamless Flame Pattern
- Raised Hub Design with 1/2" FPT Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas Use
- Outdoor Use Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner (Propane Options Also Include Air Mixer and Fittings)
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions