Imagine a tropical beach by moonlight, beautiful and warm-- the Fire Pit Art Tropical Moon Fire Pit is designed with that image in mind. This stunning fire feature highlights dancing flames through palm tree and crescent moon cutouts, reminiscent of the views from a white sandy beach at midnight. Let the comforting glow of this gorgeous piece light your luaus no matter the season.
This tropical-inspired fire pit is handcrafted right here in the States by expert metalworkers. The body of this unique fire feature is made of sturdy carbon steel and is finished in an iron oxide patina that ages over time with regular use. This patina will transform from orange rust to a beautiful, rich mahogany through the natural oxidation process, ensuring you a truly one-of-a-kind piece. Each Tropical Moon is given a unique number upon completion, which is then written on a brass plate and fastened to the side of base. The Tropical Moon Fire Pit is especially durable, with a 1/4" metal thickness, and requires no upkeep to maintain. Even in harsh climates, this fire pit can be left out year-round without worry. The interior of the bowl is hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating to ensure you will never have a problem with damage from heat. A 1.5" diameter rain drain in the base provides an outlet for standing water.
Customizable by fuel type and ignition, the Tropical Moon Fire Pit can be configured to fit the look you are trying to achieve. For gas burning models, you will be able to choose between the classic match lit ignition and the high-tech All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS). Propane and natural gas models include a 120k BTU brass burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Features Island-Inspired Tropical Cutouts
- Natural Statement Piece for Your Entertaining Space
- Rustic Materials Meet Modern Style
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 120k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Brass Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 24" H