The shape of the unique Fire Pit Art Manta Ray Fire Pit is inspired by the smooth and graceful movements of its oceanic namesake, with its sleek and elegant fins. Perfect for the marine lover, or those with a coastal inspired space, this understated piece mimics the graceful way in which the giant Manta glides through the ocean currents with gentle strokes of its mighty wings.
Handcrafted in the USA by expert metalworkers, the Manta Ray Fire Pit is made of sturdy carbon steel and is finished in iron oxide patina that transforms over time from orange rust to rich mahogany through the natural aging process. Each Manta Ray is given a unique number by its artisan metalworker, which is then written on a brass plate and fastened to the side of this elegant fire feature. Incredibly durable with a 1/4" metal thickness, the Manta Ray requires no maintenance even in harsh, cold environments. This durable fire pit can be left out year-round without worry about unpleasant rust or corrosion. The interiors of the bowl are hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating and have a 1.5" diameter rain drain in the bottom to provide an outlet for standing water from rain or cleaning.
Available with multiple fuel options, this fire pit can be specially designed for use with wood, natural gas, or propane gas. Gas-burning models include a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. For especially wet or windy locations, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is ideal for keeping your fire going, no matter the conditions.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Pay Homage to the Graceful and Elegant Oceanic Manta Ray
- Strong and Sleek Body Makes an Impact in your Space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 22" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.