The stunning Fire Pit Art Magnum Fire Pit speaks for itself. Create unforgettable moments with friends and family before a blazing rustic fire. This fire pit is a simple, elegant focal point for any outdoor space featuring a versatile design that provides space to place a cup of wine or coffee on its edge. Enjoy endless conversations by firelight with the impressive Magnum Fire Pit.
Constructed of 1/4" thick mild carbon steel, this fire feature requires no maintenance or upkeep, no matter the season. Finished with an iron oxide patina, your fire pit will transform before your eyes through the natural aging process. As the carbon steel of your fire pit's sturdy body begins to oxidize, it will turn from a burnt orange to a deep, rich mahogany. Once it reaches this color, the oxidation process will stop, and it will remain this beautiful color permanently. To guarantee its one-of-a-kind status, the creating artist numbers each Magnum Fire Pit on a brass plate fastened to the side of the unit. Available with or without its matching carbon steel lid, the Magnum Fire Pit can become a unique table top when not in use. For those pieces ordered with a lid, small steel tabs are strategically placed around the rim to hold this durable lid in place.
Available in wood-burning or gas-burning models, the Magnum Fire Pit is completely customizable to meet the needs of your space. For natural gas and propane models, the included 120k BTU brass burner will keep you warm through the evening. Included lava rock fire media enhances the look of your flames and hides the burner and pan from view. Also included with your gas fire place is a stainless steel flex line and key valve. For windy or exceedingly wet locations, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is the answer for making sure your fire feature stays lit no matter the conditions. The Magnum Fire Pit will transform any place into a great entertaining space within seconds.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Available with Specially Designed Steel Table Top Lid
- Minimalist Body Style
- Strong and Sturdy Body Makes an Impact in your Space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 120k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Brass Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Features 35" Dia. Opening with 9" W Steel Ledge
- Dimensions: 54" Outer Dia. x 18" H