Bring the beauty of sea life into your backyard with the coastal-inspired Fire Pit Art Beachcomber Fire Pit. What could be better than enjoying nature with a full fire and nautical vibe in your own outdoor living space? Seashell cutouts adorn the smooth, round frame of the body and are brought to life by the mesmerizing glow of flickering flames. Take your entertainment space to the next level with a luminous glow enhancing your social gatherings and get-togethers.
Enjoy this fire feature for decades thanks to its weather-resistant 1/4" thick mild carbon steel construction and iron oxide patina finish that actually improves over time. You will witness the transformation as your fire pit changes from an orange rust color to a rich mahogany shade before your eyes. Even through intense sun, wind, and even rain, the Beachcomber Pit requires absolutely no maintenance. A compelling complement to any landscape, be it near to the beach or far away, this fire pit can take your outdoor space to new heights of elegance and style.
The Beachcomber Fire Pit can be designed for use with wood, propane, or natural gas.For gas models, simply connect the included burner to a gas source and enjoy up to 120k BTU's of heat output. As ignition options for your gas model Beachcomber, choose between the classic match lit option and the All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for a stable burn no matter the weather. A brass burner, lava rock, flex line kit, and burner pan are included with the Beachcomber and showcases a fantastic presentation in your residential or commercial space.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Beautiful Sea Creature Cutouts Inspire a Coastal Motif
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 120k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Brass Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 24" H