Single Sided Firebox inserts from Ecosmart offer a wider range of customization and flexibility. Without the need for costly gas lines, utility connections, or even a chimney, these firebox inserts provide endless design inspiration to homeowners, architects, and builders alike. Self-containment within a rectangular stainless steel frame makes for minor assembly and simple installations. A protective transparent toughened glass windscreen protrudes slightly protecting the flames without obstructing it's view.
Within the frame you'll find Ecosmart's own bioethanol burners designed to be used with eNRG bioethanol fluid for cleaner burning and efficiency. Bioethanol is a renewable and sustainable fuel source that is "clean" burning, meaning no soot, ash, or smoke. The lack of harmful emissions means that a traditional chimney and flue are not required, allowing for more installation options. Depending on size chosen, the Single Sided Firebox insert runs an average burn time of 7-13 hours on max settings. Designed to be safe and easy to use even for first timers.
- 304 Stainless Steel and Toughened Glass Construction
- Single-Sided View
- Includes a Jerry Can and Lighting Rod
- Offers 11.4k - 13.6k BTUs (Dependent on Burner)
- UL Listed
- Compatible with Bio-Ethanol Fuel Only
- Vent Free Application
- 650SS Dimensions: 29.4" W x 14" D x 32.8" H
- 800SS Dimensions: 14.8" D x 39.2" W x 28.5" H
- 1000SS Dimensions: 14.8" D x 47.1" W x 28.5" H