To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Complete your indoor firebox with this durable Dual Grand Canyon Gas Logs See-Thru Burner helping you create a warm and inviting ambiance. The ANSI certified 304 stainless steel burner can produce an incredible, yet, enjoyable heat output that are sure to prolong the evenings. Relish the flame height produced by the single rear burner while enjoying the mesmerizing glowing embers offered by the second front burner. No matter the location of your gas inlet, the burner's innovative design allows for gas to flow from left and right sides to easily accommodate your fire feature. Fill your burner with the beautiful vented gas logs for illuminating a charming display in your hearth.
- Stainless Steel Chassis Allows for Gas Flow from Left or Right Side
- Offers 103K - 140K BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 93K - 125K BTU for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Propane Conversion Available for an Additional Charge
- ANSI & CSA Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- 18" Dual Burner: 18" W x 16" D x 6" H
- 24" Dual Burner: 24" W x 16" D x 6" H
- 30" Dual Burner: 30" W x 16" D x 6" H
- 36" Dual Burner: 36" W x 16" D x 6" H
- 42" Dual Burner: 42" W x 16" D x 6" H