To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Enjoy a full fire with this Dual Grand Canyon Gas Logs Burner instantly upgrading your hearth. The durable 304 stainless steel construction enables the burner to withstand extreme temperatures, allowing you to enjoy a stable heat output during the chilly evenings. Its innovative design includes a main rear burner and a second front burner that will help display a radiant glowing fire and instant warmth. In addition, the stainless steel chassis allows for gas flow from the right or left sides to easily accommodate your firebox. Further personalize your hearth by adding more height to your fireplace with the removable standoffs located on the burner's rear side. The tested and ANSI certified Dual Grand Canyon Gas Logs Burner will let you illuminate any open interior space and make your room go from dull to brilliant in just a few seconds.
- Stainless Steel Chassis Allows for Gas Flow from Left or Right Side
- Add Height with the Removable Standoffs
- Offers 52K - 86K BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 49K - 87K BTU for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Propane Conversion Available for an Additional Charge
- ANSI & CSA Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- 18" Dual Burner: 18" Front W / 11" Rear W x 12" D x 6" H
- 21" Dual Burner: 21" Front W / 13" Rear W x 12" D x 6" H
- 24" Dual Burner: 24" Front W / 16" Rear W x 12" D x 6" H
- 30" Dual Burner: 30" Front W / 22" Rear W x 14" D x 6" H
- 36" Dual Burner: 36" Front W / 27" Rear W x 14" D x 6" H
- 42" Dual Burner: 42" Front W / 33" Rear W x 14" D x 6" H