To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Adorn your Adobelite fireplace with this Arizona Weathered Oak Kiva Vented Gas Logs with Burner as the main feature of the room. This must have item is the best way to liven up your interior space with a warm glow that will certainly entice friends and family. The logs are cast from Arizona Weathered Oak trees and cement refractory and re-enforced with steel fiber to capture the beautiful indentations natural to the wood. The unique tee-pee campfire-like design will certainly be a conversation starter. Furthermore, the included stainless steel burner features a single main front as well as 6 vertical upright rear burners to ensure you the most optimal flame height display. While small in stature, this log set has an incredible heat output that is sure to impress.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Designed Specifically for Use with Adobelite Fireplaces
- Individually Cast and Hand Painted Logs
- Cement Refractory and Reinforced Steel Fiber
- Burner Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Offers 45K - 65K BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 35K - 64K BTU for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- ANSI Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- 12" Burner Dimensions: 12" Front W / 6" Rear W x 9" D x 6" H
- 24" Burner Dimensions: 18" Front W / 11" Rear W x 9" D x 6" H
- 30" Burner Dimensions: 21" Front W / 14" Rear W x 9" D x 6" H